Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prime Real Estate

Tonight's blog will be mostly pictures.  Time is getting short and honestly, I'm beat!  We did a lot of run of the mill inservice curriculum today.  We had our three meals and the evening was filled with activities that some people partake in.  I did go and learn how to shoot a bow and arrow.  That video will come later.  While doing so the mosquitoes decided that my forehead was prime real estate and I now look like I have the chicken pox starting there.

Katmai does a wonderful job of making sure we don't go hungry.  In some cases I feel like I'm back in Disneyworld again eating so often I might get sick.  It's good though so I'm not complaining!  

Zeke, another lodge dog.  He's a sweetie

Posted in every room.  



Two Bald Eagles
The Bald Eagle viewing for me was the highlight of the day.  While the picture isn't the best, it was great to see them out in the open.  Thank goodness for the binoculars I put in at the last moment!

One more full day here and then Friday I'm off to Egegik.


No comments:

Post a Comment