Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Which Apps do I use?

Remember that really cool new tech tool I talked about last night? It's 6:30am and I'm already immersed in the world again. (Have been for an hour) I woke up with a thought; "I wonder if there's an app for that?"

The search began, I didn't find exactly what I was looking for so I figured that using the computer was probably a better idea anyhow but I'll dive further into the idea of development when I have more time. (HA!) Then I found myself searching for more educational Apps. Google became my best friend and I found a fantastic blog for educators who are starting to use iPads, looking for new apps to try and there's even a list of 50 tips/tricks on how to use the iPad2 for the newbies to the technology. Uh, yes, that would be me.


For all you teachers (and interested parties) it was fun to see what was reviewed, gave me some more apps to go and try and I've added it to my technology bookmark list for future reference.

Now, to tackle the basement.

37 days.....



No comments:

Post a Comment