Friday, June 3, 2011

The date's are in

The district calendar has been released. I know when school officially starts, when inservice days are, and when all the testing is. I can see that my spring break comes no where near my husbands (no surprise there) and I can also see the several days I will have off for the long holiday break around Christmas/New Years.

Flying during that time of the year should be interesting, exciting and maybe a little death-defying. Driving to come and get me could get tricky but I'm sure someone will take the risk (maybe). I'll look forward to flying over Portland and seeing all the Christmas lights as I'm sure I'll get home later in the evening or at least afternoon after a long day of flying. It's all in the future and I'm excited for what it holds for me.

I do have to say, to my Black Friday buddy: I'm sorry, I won't be back for shopping. I get that Thursday and Friday off. That's it. Keep your computer up and maybe a skype call to browse ads? Of course, mine will be all digital. Maybe you can do my x-mas shopping?

63 days....

1 comment: