Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Practice makes perfect (kinda)

Practice with the tool that could save your life is essential. This is the tool that has been chosen and each time I go out with it, I get better. Soon, I might even video, or take a picture of, the target when I get a good one!

My Uncle is lending me this gun so that I can potentially save my life should the need arise. We are all hoping that I return with all 50 "bear load" bullets at the end of the school year. Quite frankly, that's my goal too! For now though, I am enjoying learning the ends and outs of shooting a handgun and quite honestly, when I was at the store today I was looking to see what it is going to cost to buy one of my own. Ya, you could say that speaking softly and carrying a big stick just won't cut it. It might need to be a nice gun now.

Anyhow, the video is here. Enjoy and please post any questions or comments below!




Oh and the ever important.....23 days and counting.....


No comments:

Post a Comment