Thursday, July 21, 2011

I think there is a lot on my mind

So I woke up today bright and early. Thank goodness I was not screaming because I might have scared the husband. It would have been appropriate to scream however.

In my dream, I was in a huge airbus. Not a 747, not a little bush plane ( I am actually really excited for that one!) I had been sitting way in the back and the flight attendant asked if I would like a better seat (ya right!) because there were loads kids around me. Well of course (first class here I come!) no, she takes me near the exit row where the seats have 5 point harnesses and your feet dangle like a roller coaster. What? I was expecting luxury! This looked to be worse.

As I looked at her in disbelief the captain came over the intercom and said they were experiencing some engine trouble. Great, we are over water. Well, I was at the exit row, where is the parachute and how fast can I get that door open? I am not going down with the plane! I had not even been there long enough to read the pocket card!

I guess the stress of a big move is starting to get to my poor brain. I told Mom this story and she said I might have tomstart drinking before bed. Uh, I'm not so sure that would help the dreams.

16 days and counting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment