Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's about to get a whole lot "post-ier" around here

When students create blogs and work on writing skills, teachers often make promises to students that they too will work on their blogs.  We put ourselves on the line and promise to do what we ask the students to.  For if we can not do what we ask of them, why should they have to be doing this, right?

That means, my student who sits at a desk for 30 minutes a day and writes intently on his blog should expect my blog to come up with a posting that requires the same amount of dedication each day.  My words probably flow faster and with more ease as I have been doing this for quite some time now, however there are times where I just don't feel like writing.

I'm already a day behind.  OUCH.  There's days I'm sure each and every one of my students don't feel like doing their work.  Writing can be a chore sometimes and I'm sure that at some point you'll see a posting where I was working at it rather than having it flow because I was enjoying what I was writing because I made a promise to a student to do what I had asked of them to do.

It's ok though, I know people are waiting for more news from the AK world.  I know I don't write enough. Let me tell you though, I might just get caught up with all the news I have to write about.  I'm only 3 weeks behind at this point.  A day at a time now, I should get caught up pretty quickly!

So here's to the daily blogging, may you enjoy the updates as my fingers fly across the keyboard in a fury for at least 30 minutes a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment